Register to attend the Texas Notary Seminar.
- When: Friday, November 9, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Education Services Center, Region 20, 1314 Hines, San Antonio, Texas
- Cost: $95
- Host: Phyllis E. Traylor, Owner of My San Antonio Mobile Notary (click here for website)
- Contact us about Sponsorship/Exhibitor opportunities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (click here to email)
Keynote Speaker will be a representative from the Texas Secretary of State’s Office who will share information on Texas remote notarizations.
Other Speakers include:
- Phyllis Traylor, Owner of My San Antonio Mobile Notary
Topic: Processing Apositilles
- Michelle Riley, Owner of Notaries For Alabama
Topic: Notary Public Liability (Bonds and E&O Insurance)
- Dan Brouillette, Owner of Xpress Process and Trainer for Texas Process Server Association
Topic: Becoming a Texas Certified Process Server
- Jezzika Perez, Owner of Perez & Associates Tax Group, LLC
Topic: Small Business Taxes
- Additional Speakers will be added.
- Speaker page with bio’s coming soon!!
The Texas Notary Seminar is being held in celebration of Notary Public Day. This year the seminar will be held Friday, November 9, 2018. This seminar was created as a live training and networking platform for Texas Notaries. Texas has one of the largest active populations of notaries, however, as of this writing, there are no mandatory training requirements for Texas Notaries Public.
Great information with free wifi access and lunch included.
Why should you attend?
- Learn first hand about industry changes
- Live training from industry experts.
- Network with others in the field.
- Expand your referral network.
- Stay ahead of your competition.